Join in the fun of Scottish Country Dancing!
Make new friends and get fit at a Scottish Country Dancing Beginners’ Class this year!
- Have fun dancing to toe-tapping Celtic music
- A great social atmosphere where we all dance together and help each other
- Suits all ages from teenagers and upwards.
- No partner required – come by yourself or with a friend
- Wear soft shoes and light comfortable clothing
Beginners’ classes run only in February/March each year. After that, you’re welcome to come along to any of our weekly club nights at any time of the dancing year.
Lower Hutt Club
Dates: Monday 1st February 2021 for 10 weeks
Time: 7.30 pm
Cost: $5 a night or $40 for the full course
Venue: St David’s Church Hall Seddon St, Naenae
Queries: 04970 8180 or email email@example.com